Monday, February 25, 2008

Brisingr by Paolini


Well, by luck I found out that Brisingr is the title of Paolini's 3rd book of his once supposed trilogy and now planned four book series. The first two are Eragon and Eldest. A good deal of info can be found here. It won't be released until September 20, 2008, but I am putting it my short list of things I want. :) It is already on sale at amazon.com for $16.50 plus an additional 5% off because it is a pre-order book.
In other happenings, my class today went really well, at least in my opinion. I used a software application from graduate school to help explain some difficult concepts relating to action potentials in neurons. The students seemed to really enjoy it. I especially like that it saved me from writing more on the blackboard. I really don't like using chalk. Whiteboards are definitely the way to go!

No comments: