Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Goodreads

I found Goodreads on Nicole's blog and explored the concept a bit further. The site is basically a collection of book reviews and allows people to swap books. I was more interested in the little script they have that lets me show what books I've read recently. So, below my blog archive, you ca now find my list of read books. Click on a book and you'll see a brief review. I am still updating reviews, so don't expect too much just yet. You can also look at books that I am currently reading and books that I plan to read. I am always looking for new ideas. Feel free to share!!

I can't believe I have read so many fantasy books. I'm impressed, as is Kristen. I love the escape they provide from my frequent reading from scientific literature and other more non-fiction/religious texts.

I am currently re-reading Jesus the Christ by James Talmage. I love this book and wish I had more time to explore the notes at the end of each chapter as I did while serving my mission.

No comments: